Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on
Friend: why don’t you go out more?
Me: too many black people getting killed accidentally on purpose.
I like my body but I know I can do better.
I hate the fact that it takes a tragic event for the black community to rally together and decide that we as a race have to stick together and do better.
And then once the hype dies down, it’s back to our regularly scheduled programming of shooting and robbing each other until the next big tragedy.